Mike and Stu join the gang at Studio 10 to talk about their new show Sip & Chew with Mike and Stu and to make Cajun Fish Tacos with Mardi Gras Slaw.
- 1 head red cabbage
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 catfish filets
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- Crema or sour cream
- Queso fresco or low sodium Feta
- To make “Mardi Gras Slaw,” first shred cabbage. In a bowl, combine cabbage with bell pepper, jalapeno and balsamic vinaigrette. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Season catfish liberally with Cajun seasoning then cook in pan with a little oil until done.
- Heat tortillas just enough to make them pliable in a warm skillet or microwave oven.
- Assemble tacos with catfish, slaw, cheese and a drizzle of cream.
The very first episode of “Sip & Chew with Mike and Stu” was this past Sunday. It went extremely well too. I’ve posted it online for those who may have missed it and the show now has it’s own web site (HERE). You can listen to the first installment below and if you check in the sidebar to the right you’ll also see a widget that that will start with the most recent show. Enjoy!