Today Stu ventured over to WKRG to show John Nodar how to make a fried Reuben just like the ones he makes at LUCKY – Irish Pub & Grill.
Mike and Stu join the gang at Studio 10 to talk about their new show Sip & Chew with Mike and Stu and to make Cajun Fish Tacos with Mardi Gras Slaw.
- 1 head red cabbage
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 catfish filets
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- Crema or sour cream
- Queso fresco or low sodium Feta
- To make “Mardi Gras Slaw,” first shred cabbage. In a bowl, combine cabbage with bell pepper, jalapeno and balsamic vinaigrette. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Season catfish liberally with Cajun seasoning then cook in pan with a little oil until done.
- Heat tortillas just enough to make them pliable in a warm skillet or microwave oven.
- Assemble tacos with catfish, slaw, cheese and a drizzle of cream.