Back to School Snack: Crunchy Curried Chick Peas
As a special project at TheKitchenHotline.com they have asked each of their chefs to come up with some healthy after school snacks. Try this out:
Crunchy Curried Chick Peas
- 1 can Chick peas, drained and thoroughly dried
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 2TBL Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with Curry powder.
3. Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy.
4. Watch carefully the last few minutes to avoid burning.