Quick & Easy Recipes: Steak and Caesar Tortellini
Each week as part of my duties with TheKitchenHotline.com I create recipes that combine the best elements of two popular Food Network shows, 5 Ingredient Fix and 30 Minute Meals – these recipes implore five ingredients (usually) and take 30 minutes or less (most of the time). These recipes are geared towards the busy-family-on-the-go. On occasion I will share on of these recipes here. If you want the entire group just follow the Kitchen Hotline Facebook page.
Recipe: Steak and Caesar Tortellini
- 4 NY strip (or other) steaks
- 1 pound fresh cheese filled tortellini
- 8 TBL light Caesar dressing
- 4 TBL shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. When done shock the pasta by submerging it into ice water until the steaks are almost done.
- Cook the steaks whatever way you like them – grilled, pan fried, broiled, etc.
- Drain the pasta and toss with Caesar dressing coating thoroughly. Garnish with cheese.
- Serve together.