Healthy Recipe: Blueberry Napoleon
Believe it or not this bad boy is healthy.
- 1 individual sized angel food cake (or 1 slice), cut in half
- 2 teaspoons blueberry no sugar added fruit spread like Polaner All Fruit or Smucker’s Simply Fruit®
- 3 TBL Greek yogurt
- 1 TBL honey
- 1 teaspoon nuts or granola
- Spread one half of the sliced angel food cake with 1 teaspoon of blueberry spread.
- In a bowl blend the honey and yogurt until thoroughly blended, add 1 TBL spoon of it on top of the blueberry spread.
- Repeat step one with the second slice of angel food cake and stack it on top of the other.
- On a serving plate take 1 TBL of yougurt mix and make a circle on the plate.
- Plate the Napoleon and garnish with remaining yogurt and nuts.
You can use any flavor of fruit spread you like. You can also use fresh fruit to make this a shortcake style dessert.