Fish Dish: Smoked Salmon Croquettes
|Smoked Salmon Croquettes||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 3 – 4 ounce smoked salmon filet, crumbled/diced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Canola oil
- Tarter sauce
- Preheat a griddle or skillet to medium-high
- In a mixing bowl scramble the egg then incorporate the salmon, bread crumbs and Old Bay.
- Work thoroughly then roll into three 1.5” balls.
- Gently pat out into disks a half an inch thick.
- Pour enough oil to coat the bottom of the griddle and cook each croquette about 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown then serve with tarter sauce.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe