ICA: Flay/Symon vs. Morimoto/Cora
There are few things better than an Iron Chef on Iron Chef show down. Tonight on a special Iron Chef was the last year’s Battle: Thanksgiving with Bobby Flay and Michael Symon teaming up to take on the team of Masaharu Morimoto and Cat Cora.
The judges for Battle: Thanksgiving were Tiki Barber, Donatella Arpaia and Lou Diamond Phillips. As a special treat Ted Allen joins Kevin Brauch as a floor reporter.
Iron Chefs Michael Symon & Bobby Flay’s Dishes
- Butter-Poached Lobster with Leeks and Puffed Wild Rice
- Fry Bread Taco with Spice-Crusted Venison
- Duck 3 Ways
- Cedar-Planked Heritage Turkey with Ancho Gravy and Cranberries
- Indian Pudding with Cinnamon and Nutmeg Ice Cream
Iron Chefs Cat Cora & Morimoto’s Dishes
- Seared Venison Tenderloin on a Salt Brick
- Asian Lobster Stew
- Duck Skewers 4 Ways
- Tandori Turkey
- Japanese Braised Red Snapper
- Thanksgiving Rice
- Walnut Souffle
Check below for the outcome.
Taste: 27 Taste: 26
Plating: 13 Plating: 14
Originality: 15 Originality: 14
Total: 55 Total: 54