Review: Good Bite Weeknight Meals – Delicious Made Easy
The folks at GoodBite.com are obsessed with their “delicious made easy” mission. They feature America’s leading food bloggers and famous faces from the food world who share definitive recipes and cooking inspiration. Their rotating cast of contributors includes Aarti Sequiera, (Aarti Party, The Next Food Network Star); cookbook author and star blogger David Lebovitz; and entertaining superstar Sandra Lee (Semi-Homemade), who offers up seasonal cocktails and chic entertaining tips. Series include:
- Real Fast Food, where top food bloggers create easy weeknight recipes that feature five ingredients or less and can be made in 15 minutes or less. We want to show you how easy it is to put real, fresh and healthy homemade food on the table every night.
- Web’s Favorite Recipes, which serves up the recipes American’s crave. From “Mac and Cheese” to “NY Cheesecake” we give you road-tested versions of these crowd-pleasing favorites.
- The Made Easy series finds the fastest, simplest path to delicious across a growing list of food categories from budget dinners to holiday entertaining.
Above all, Good Bite is the place for home cooks to get inspired, and engage with their favorite food talent. GB debuts new videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (sometimes more often too!). And now they have a cookbook.
Good Bite Weeknight Meals compiles 120 recipes for quick and delicious family dinners from sixteen of the web’s most popular contributors. Some of these folks are good friends of mine and some I respect from having seen their work over the years. This book is a greatest hits of the best food writers around today. It’s a must have.
Includes contributions from:
- Andrea’s Recipes – Andrea Meyers
- Weelicious – Catherine McCord
- Southern Plate – Christy Jordan
- White on Rice Couple – Diane Cu and Todd Porter
- Simply Recipes – Elise Bauer
- Steamy Kitchen – Jaden Hair
- Picky Palate – Jenny Flake
- Dinner with Julie – Julie Van Rosendaal
- Kath Eats – Kath Younger
- Our Best Bites – Kate Jones and Sara Wells
- Laura’s Best Recipes – Laura Levy
- Recipe Girl – Lori Lange
- No Recipes – Marc Matsumoto
- Coconut & Lime – Rachel Rappaport
- Gluten-Free Girl – Shauna James Ahern and Daniel Ahern
- Matt Bites – Matt Armendariz